Thursday, July 17, 2014

Jumpsuit, Funsuit








Jumpsuit: Aqua via Bloomingdales // Shoes: Topshop // Clutch: Samudra via Shopbop // Jewelry: J. Crew, Baublebar, Forever 21

I've refrained from the jumpsuit trend for a while, mostly because I'm too short to fit into most, so when I found this petite-friendly pair, there was no holding me back! The ruched leg makes it the perfect length for a shorter gals like me. I love that the slouchiness lends itself to a part-casual, part-MC Hammer look. 

On a site note, have y'all checked out the shoe collection at Topshop? There are the most drool-worthy pieces up for grabs! Most pairs are priced at under $100 so they are super budget-friendly too. 

Thanks for reading y'all! Glad to be back after an accidental mini-hiatus with the frenzy of moving and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment