Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tie-Dye Neutrals









Top: Aritzia // Jeans: Madewell // Shoes: Joe's Jeans // Bag: Forever 21 // Sunglasses: Forever 21 // Jewelry: J. Crew, Etsy

I've always been envious of those that can rock white skinny jeans--how do they keep them so clean?! But I was feeling brazen when in Madewell a few months ago and picked up this light gray (essentially white) pair. And in an equally brazen moment, I couldn't say no to this open-back top when I stopped by the SF Aritzia store a few weeks ago. I know right, I'm feeling so sartorially adventurous these days who knows what else is next?

A friendly note that these shoes are uber comfortable and seem to go with just about everything. If you're looking for a pair of summer heels, snatch these up now!

Thanks for reading y'all!

XOXO
B

1 comment:

  1. such a lovely ensemble!
    your shoes did really match it !

    http://yomommainthetropics.com

    ReplyDelete