Monday, June 9, 2014

B Loves...

A charming reminder of my Arkan(sassy) roots. 

I love accessories that carry a special meaning--this one features my zodiac sign's constellation!

Pool side essentials.


New kicks, scored during the Macy's Friends & Family sale!

 
Did you catch this DIY for jeweled sandals? 

My favorite time of the year: Peony season!

I wish I could say that I've been quiet on the blog front the last two weeks for exciting reasons, but alas, I've mostly just been swamped with work and packing. I'm finally moving in to my new place this weekend and while I'm slightly bummed that it's going to be smaller than my current place, it's going to be much closer to work (hello shorter commute!) and hardwood floors y'all

Happy Monday and thanks for reading!

XOXO
B

No comments:

Post a Comment