Thursday, May 22, 2014

Chartreuse Crop

       



   
 
 

 Crop top: ASOS // Skirt: J. Crew // Shoes: Zara // Bag: Forever 21 // Sunglasses: Karen Walker

The weather was so glorious in Napa that I managed to convince myself that a crop top was needed for a day of vineyard gallivanting. I'm nowhere near figure-fit to be wearing a crop top in public but you see the things I'm capable of telling myself after a few glasses of wine? #delusional

I scored this chartreuse skirt on super sale at J. Crew and let me tell you, there are few things in life that I love more than a solid J. Crew bargain. The bow crop top was a late-night impulse purchase eons ago but seeing as a sliver of midriff seems to be the style du jour, there are tons of other cute options here.

Thanks for reading y'all!

XOXO
B


No comments:

Post a Comment