Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Triumphs All










Top: J. Crew // Skirt: Zara (last seen here) // Shoes: Charles & Keith (old) // Clutch: Club Monaco // Accessories: J. Crew, Bauble Bar, BCBGeneration

If I could, I would write an entire album of love songs dedicated solely to J. Crew graphic tees. It's true love, y'all! This tee was my handiest travel partner when I was in Austin for SXSW (more on that later). I wore it with this skirt, I wore it with jeans, I wore it with yoga pants--you get the picture.

If you're lusting over the clutch, you're in luck! It's still available here and on sale! It might seem small but the little thing packs quite a punch--I managed to fit my wallet, a lipgloss, a rollerball and my phone without any issues.

Thanks for reading!

XOXO
B


No comments:

Post a Comment