Friday, April 4, 2014

Life Lately: March 2014


March was quite a busy month! It started off with a visit from an old friend, where we indulged in SoCal must-dos of Disneyland and a beach day. Then came my SXSW trip (more on that here), where the highlight of my visit was definitely getting to sit on the Iron Throne at the Game of Thrones exhibit! (P.S: Are y'all planning on catching the Season 4 premiere this weekend?) After such an indulgent array of food and drinks in Austin, I thought that a juice cleanse was in order so I embarked on a very hangry three-day period sans solid food. Full disclosure: I ended up cheating with some egg whites. I found the experience to be quite torturous but I have to say, I'm much more aware of my diet post-cleanse.

Thanks for reading! Follow along in Instagram. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment