Wednesday, March 12, 2014

So Sporty










Dress: Zara // Shoes: Manolo Blahnik // Clutch: Gap // Sunglasses: Karen Walker // Watch: Michael Kors // Jewelry: Forever 21

"Sporty" is probably the last adjective that you could use to describe me. As a child, I was terrified of contact sports and while I would like to think that I've since conquered my fears, I can't say I'm much sportier as an adult. But I do love all things Zara so this jersey-inspired dress is officially my attempt at seeming much more athletic than I really am.

So the way that I do a "sporty" dress? With lace accents and four-inch Manolos, of course!

Thanks for reading y'all. I am currently updating from SXSW in Austin, TX and having an absolute blast. Follow along with my adventures on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment