Monday, March 24, 2014

Dotted Chambray


 
 
 



Dress: Anthropologie // Clutch: Samudra via Shopbop // Shoes: Zara // Accessories: J. Crew, Bauble Bar, Forever 21 // Sunglasses: Karen Walker 

Is there anything more satisfying than finding the perfect shirt dress? I think not.

I found this lovely chambray shirt dress at Anthropologie and just had to have it. It's way soft, features a subtle polka-dot print and has pockets. (Y'all, you know how much I love a dress with pockets.) Also, I recently re-discovered these Zara color-blocked heels when I was re-organizing my shoe rack. When I first got these heels I wore them just about every day and then realized I needed to retire them for a while or I was going to seem like that crazy girl who only had a singular pair of heels. It took a lot of will power not to buy the same style in the other color variations--baby steps, people.

Happy Monday! Thanks for reading y'all.

XOXO
B





No comments:

Post a Comment