Thursday, February 20, 2014

Neon Lights




 
Dress: Revolve // Jacket: Gap // Clutch: Anthropologie // Shoes: Zara // Jewelry: Bauble Bar

There are a lot of reasons why I love my job--I do digital marketing with the fab makeup brand Urban Decay. One of the many reasons is that I get to peruse e-comm sites all in the name of "research"! Most of the time, what starts out as work-related research quickly turns into a straight-out shopping spree. This is precisely how I ended up with a mountain of boxes at my front door and no clear recollection of how it all happened (read: what happens when Bernikins is given an iPad, a bottle of wine, and an AmEx).

One of these late night purchases was this black maxi dress. One of the pains of being a short gal is that maxi dresses normally serve as part frock, part broom. But the asymmetrical hem on this dress worked out well when paired with heels so I'm going to call my shopping binge as an overall success!


No comments:

Post a Comment