Monday, February 3, 2014

All That Glitters




  
Tee: J. Crew // Sequin Jacket: Forever 21 (old) // Skirt: Top Shop // Shoes: Manolo Blahnik // Bag: Coach 


I've professed my love for J. Crew tees time and time again (case in point) and let me tell you, my adoration for them remains strong! I'm slowly but surely growing my collection, and pretty soon I'll live in nothing but oh-so-soft J. Crew tees. It's an addiction, y'all.

Despite what it may look like, it's been quite cold for SoCal standards. (And by cold, I mean it's been in the low sixties. To us spoiled California folk, that's our version of the polar vortex.) But many times when I'm determined to wear a skirt, I'll wear it anyway cold weather bedamn! When it comes to sartorial choices, I am nothing if not determined. And because I am essentially a magpie and love all things shiny, I found it extremely appropriate to sport a sequin jacket for a day of meetings. It's the little details in life that delight us, amiright?

Happy Monday!



2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with your shoe collection! Love this outfit!

    www.lovechampagnetaste.blogspot.com

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete