Friday, January 10, 2014

Casual Friday




Tee: Gap // Coat: Old Navy // Jeans: Rag & Bone // Necklace: Bauble Bar // Shoes: Manolo Blahnik // Bag: Kate Spade

Some days I wake up and it takes every fiber in me to refrain from just throwing on some sweatpants and Uggs. The struggle is real, y'all. On those days, I find that a happy compromise is a plain white tee and jeans. The colorful stilettos give the illusion that I'm a functioning human being, but we all know this just isn't the case sans caffeine.

I found this coat for sale at Old Navy and it's been one of my favorites this winter. It's dressy enough to pair with dresses but not so formal that it looks out of place with more casual pieces. I've found myself being more emboldened to try animal print pieces lately, so I thought a gray leopard print jacket would be a fun way to indulge in the feisty trend.

Happy Friday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment