Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Summer Suit



 

Top: J. Crew // Shorts: Gap // Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim // Shoes: Zara

I still can't believe that we're just a few days away from the end of summer. Where did it go?!

It's been getting quite warm here in Southern California over the past few days and I've been trying to enjoy the last few moments of summer bliss and lots of dresses and shorts. I know what you're thinking: But it doesn't even get that cold in SoCal! Rationally you would be correct. But a strange thing happens after you've acclimated to SoCal weather--a brisk day in the sixties will have me running for winter gloves and a plush coat...I judge me too.

Everything in this outfit is an oldie but a goodie. These shoes are one of my favorites and are surprisingly comfy! Previously seen here, here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment