Monday, August 19, 2013

Noteworthy.


  • J. Crew released a sneak peek of their September Style Guide on Pinterest and I'm in love. These shoes are on the top of my wish list. 
  • If you loved The September Issue as much as I did, you'll be just as excited as I am for the release of Mademoiselle C, which chronicles her ventures post-Vogue. Check out the trailer here
  • Like a magpie, I have a penchant for all things shiny. That's precisely why this luxe and oh-so-chic 100-Year Anniversary Lulu Frost collection on Moda Operandi caught my eye. 
  • I'm the first to admit that I absolutely adore the British Royals. I'll readily admit that I was glued to the live feed of the hospital in order to catch the first glimpse of Prince George. Check out Prince William's first official interview regarding fatherhood! If that's not enough to satiate your appetite for all things Royal, the first official portrait of the new family is almost too cute for words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment