Thursday, July 11, 2013

Life Lately

1. This monogram mug from C. Wonder makes my morning caffeine fix just a tad prettier.
2. Sophie and I were simply ecstatic about the DOMA rulings, so naturally she rocked her pride shirt at the office. Yay equality!
3. Yummy basil strawberry lemonade for a refreshing summer drink. Recipe to come soon!
4. Safety first, y'all. Sophie got a car seat.
5. Utterly giddy that I found a unicorn!
6. New friends at work.
7. Wine country with an old friend from high school. This winery was, by far, our favorite of the day.
8. We finally found the time to check out this aquarium. The jellyfish exhibits were beautiful, plus, I got to pet a moon jellyfish!
9. Unpacking the new place has been a slow and arduous task but I'm finally done with the dining room area!

My Instagram posts aren't all Sophie posts, I swear. For proof, follow me! @bernicetheshoeaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment