Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Half Tuck




Top: Nordstrom // Skirt: Forever 21 (old) // Necklace: Bauble Bar // Shoes: Valentino // Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim 

I went to Nordstroms with the full intention of finding a cocktail dress for an upcoming wedding, but of course, ended up with nothing for the wedding and whole bunch of other goodies. This top was one of my lucky finds that I just had to have because a. it's neoprene and b. it has perforated sleeves. I'm. So. There.

While my love for all things nautical has been well-documented, I feel that it is worth confessing that I am totally obsessed with all things neoprene--which is why I am currently coveting this and this. Neoprene offers the same comfy factor as jersey, but lends more structure to outfits so the pairing possibilities are endless!




1 comment:

  1. forever in love with those shoes :)

    www.ajuneaffair.com

    ReplyDelete