Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Black & White








Top: Club Monaco // Skirt: Francesca's // Clutch: Gap // Shoes: Zara // Necklaces: Forever 21, Anthropologie // Bracelets: Forever 21, Bauble Bar // Sunglasses: Forever 21

I'm quite grateful that I work in an office that has an uber lax dress code (check it out!), so I try to take advantage of that with adventurous outfits as much as possible. This knit skirt I scored on super sale is great to mix with airy silk tops for summer but will also be just as versatile in the fall when paired with chunkier sweaters.

I've had my eye on these sunglasses for quite a while but the $280 price tag is holding me back! To satiate my appetite for fun eyewear, I indulged in these wallet-friendly sunnies courtesy--a steal at only $5.

Thanks for stopping by y'all! :)

2 comments:

  1. love how you paired a bright clutch with a minimalist outfit - provides a great pop!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Drooling over your Chanel... ;)

      Delete