Friday, June 21, 2013

Tres Cool






Top: ASOS (old but I also love this one) // Jeans: Rag & Bone // Shoes: Alice & Olivia // Clutch: Banana Republic // Necklaces: J. Crew & Nordstrom // Sunglasses: Prada

I know what you're thinking--why Bernikins, that's the same clutch as the last outfit! And you would be correct. You see, we recently moved to our new place and so my mornings have been a mad dash of digging through boxes and suitcases and by the time I've looked through six boxes to find a suitable outfit, I'm pretty tuckered out and don't have the energy to look for an appropriate purse. Which is how I ended up using the same clutch the entire week. Just being honest here.

If you love the shoes, it's on super sale here! The front section has a thick cushion so they are surprisingly comfy.

I will be spending most of this weekend finishing with the unpacking and getting last pieces of furniture. Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment