Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Style Crush






I've been particularly inspired by brights and prints, especially for summer. Think neon hues of pinks, blues and even yellow! Perhaps it's the Southern California influence on me. I absolutely love the idea of printed shorts--they would be perfect for summer barbecues and pool parties. While I am totally in love with oversized bags (especially the Phillip Lim Pashli), pint-sized clutches and purses are a perfect alternative for a more minimalist look. This Kate Spade clutch/cross-body bag manages to be fun and sophisticated, all at the same time. When it comes to accessorizing, I'm taking cues from Blaire of Atlantic-Pacific, who is the queen when it comes to layering jewelry. Think plenty of light, staple pieces thrown in with a few bolder, statement accessories

Do tell, what's your summer style inspiration?


Images: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment