Friday, June 7, 2013

Knot It








Top: Old Navy // Skirt: J. Crew // Heels: Valentino // Purse: Coach // Necklace: J. Crew // Bracelets: BCBGeneration, Forever21 // Sunglasses: Prada


The only thing longer than my hair is how long it's been since I've had an outfit post... Eeek! Better late than never?

We're experiencing June Gloom here in Orange County, but that sure hasn't stopped me from breaking out skirts and dresses. The Old Navy tee is also an oldie but a goodie as it is still one of the comfiest and softest shirts I own. I've been hunting around for replacements but haven't had luck so far so suggestions are welcome! I was also once told that if I had any more nautical-themed clothing items that  people might think I live in a boat, but that hasn't stopped me one bit. In fact, I've been pondering this lovely sweatshirt... Thoughts?

Happy Friday y'all!
















No comments:

Post a Comment