Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer Ruffles





 

Dress: Zara (old) // Blazer: Club Monaco (similar here) // Necklace: Francesca's //  // Shoes: Sam Edelman // Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim (love the mini version here) // Bracelets: Forever 21, Bauble Bar

Remember this Zara dress from way back then? It's one of my favorite Zara finds ever--it's the perfect slip-on dress for just about any occasion.

 I've had my eye on this Club Monaco jacket for ages but it was always out of my price range. Alas, persistence pays off as it finally went on super sale! I love how the floral print adds femininity to an otherwise masculine silhouette. This will probably be one of the last weeks that I get to wear it before it gets entirely too warm so I'm embracing it while I can.

Happy Monday y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Love the drop waisted ombre dress with this printed blazer...the colors complement each other perfectly :) And the pop of mint in the heels is perfection!

    Veloria in velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete