Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Black + Yellow





Dress: Forever 21 (old) // Blazer: Zara // Clutch: Charles & Keith // Shoes: Zara // Necklaces: Nordstrom, J. Crew // Bracelets: Forever 21, Bauble Bar, BCBGeneration

I got this dress some time last year and have never found quite the right occasion for it. While I love that it's incredibly lightweight, it borders on overly sheer, and every time I consider wearing it, I'm convinced it looks too much like a nightie. Pairing it with a blazer makes it a little more appropriate for the office and also seems more weather appropriate considering we are still experiencing June Gloom!

On a side note, I'm trying to embrace my new bangs (they always seem like a good idea when you are in the stylist's chair) but I'm not quite there yet. The first few days post-haircut is always an internal debate between "I love this!" and "Not sure chopping all that hair off was a great idea." :/

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore those heels so much, you wear them so well! The bangs are great - love them. xE

    http://www.elizabethvictoriaclark.com/

    ReplyDelete