Friday, May 31, 2013

Life in Instagram: 5.31.2013.


1. Kate Spade neon pink heels I scored in Vegas! They add the perfect neon touch to simple jeans and  a tee. Score them on sale here!
2. I love this time of the year: peony season is here! Trader Joe's always has a wide array of pretty hues and at $6.99, I can justify getting a few different shades.
3. Initially torn between the black and gold, I opted for the gold pair because they seemed too special to pass up. Love them? They're currently on sale!
4. Is it obvious that I adore stripes? Sophie rocked her pride tank while I wore my new Anthropologie dress.
5. These Sam Edelman sandals that I've been eyeing for a while finally went on sale at Nordstrom! I can't wait to wear these with white skinny jeans and a golden tan.
6. My first pair of Manolo Blahniks! I opted for a pair in the classic 'BB' pump but in a fun bright blue hue.
7. Valentino's Rockstud pumps have been on my wish list for years. I finally took the plunge and got the black pair with nude trim. They are absolutely comfy and I love how they add the perfect rocker touch to even the sweetest ensemble. Check out the hot pink version!
8. My girliest manicure to date: gold glitter polish with floral accent nails.
9. Sophie comes with me to work and she mostly just sits in my lap looking impossibly adorable.


Happy Friday, my loves!
Keep up with my daily shenanigans on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment