Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday Blues




Tweed top: J. Crew (on sale!)
Jeans: Rag & Bone 
Shoes: Zara (old)
Bag: Coach Mini Tanner in Watermelon 
Bracelets: Forever 21


I had to run to the mall to run a few errands this weekend and of course that turned into an expedition to J. Crew. This tweed top is surprisingly lightweight and I think it'll be a great transition piece for spring. I've practically been living in these Rag & Bone jeans for the past few weeks and they are soft as butter. I still need to get them hemmed but until I have some free time to run to a local tailor, cuffing them will have to do.

Also, a special shoutout to the sweet man friend for surprising me with the Coach Mini Tanner as an anniversary gift. It's been my go-to purse these days!


No comments:

Post a Comment