Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Life is short. Buy the shoes.


My life motto: Life is short. Buy the shoes.

On that note, here are my picks for the top shoes for Spring.


I've been looking for a new neutral shoe that is lightweight enough for Spring and I think these Rachel Roy kicks are it. The textured heel gives it a fun twist. 

As someone who lives in heels, I'm always on the lookout for to-die-for sandals. These Loeffler Randall woven sandals come in many fun hues and would be perfect for summer nights at the beach.

J. Crew, you slay me. Between the glitter heel and the fresh floral print, it's like these shoes were made for me. 

I always try to add at least one pair if really fun shoes per season and these Seychelles wedges are just so darn joyful. 


Happy Spring everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment