Friday, September 14, 2012

Jason Wu Spring 2013




Oscar de la Renta heir apparent, Jason Wu, took a decidedly sexier approach to his Spring 2013 line and I loved it. The fashion boy wonder, who is usually known for his ladies-at-lunch aesthetic, has been moving towards a markedly younger and racier look for his past few collections and his spring lineup was no exception. Think lots of sheer inserts and sexy cutouts, all balanced with feminine ruffles and adorable floral prints.

I particularly loved his showing of evening gowns and I can't wait to see Hollywood's leading ladies baring some serious skin on the red carpet in these wonderful Wu creations.


P.S: Notice that I couldn't even narrow it down to a mere five favorite looks for the composite. Yes, I loved it that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment