Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sheer Florals




floral top: Zara (available here)
jeans: Seven for all Mankind (from Sak's Outlet)
coral pumps: Zara (available here)
sunglasses: Karen Walker (on sale at Gilt here)
nude clutch: Banana Republic

I wouldn't quite describe my  look as super girly, but there's honestly rarely a floral print that I don't love. When I saw this sheer floral blouse at Zara, I was instantly sold. Not to mention it looks incredibly reminiscent of this look from Joseph Altuzurra's Spring 2012 collection.

I should probably also mention that if you've noticed my hair looking darker, you're not crazy. I dyed it back to a darker brown, closer to what my original color is. I initially thought it was looking incredibly too Aeon Flux-black but I think I'm starting to come around to it. Thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment