Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Metallic Moments




metallic top: H&M
sweater skirt: H&M
necklace: J. Crew
platform pumps: Rachel by Rachel Roy
leather tote: 3.1 Phillip Lim

So H&M and I have a love-hate relationship: It seems like half the time when I see someone with a cute top or skirt on, they'll say non-chalantly, Oh this? It's totes just from H&M. But when I try shopping at H&M, nothing and I mean NOTHING ever looks right on me. I always leave the store disheartened and disappointed while others leave with bags and bags of fab products. I swear, it's a conspiracy against me.

So imagine my surprise when I went shopping there a few weeks ago and found not one, not two, but THREE successful pieces! Have the tides turned in my favor?! Fingers crossed.

Happy Hump Day, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment