Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be Mine!





studded top: Gap
pink banded skirt: J. Crew
blue tote: 3. 1 Phillip Lim
glitter pumps: Proenza Schouler
sunglasses: Burberry

Even though I hate Valentine's Day(that story for another day), I figured I would wear something festive anyway. I have this J. Crew skirt in both black and pink, but I have to say, I wear the pink one much more often.


And though I might have an aversion to this day, my gay husband sent me the prettiest arrangements of flowers to work. I know, right? He spoils me.

 Yes, that card reads "I hate you." 


Happy Valentine's Day, y'all! Know that each of you is loved and appreciated by yours truly. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the bright pop of pink in the skirt, and I have SO been coveting that bag lately - you make it look so good!

    ReplyDelete