Sunday, January 15, 2012

Top 5 Looks from the 2012 Golden Globes

 Images via Zimbio

Damn, there were some hot looks at this year's Golden Globes. Here were my top 5 favs!

1. Emma Stone in Lanvin: Emma's face says it all. And she's saying, Yeah bitches. This is how you bring it. This Lanvin gown worked perfectly with Emma's figure. It was award show-glamorous without looking too over-the-top. Sheer perfection.

2. Zooey Deschanel in Prada: I might be biased in making this choice considering that I find Zooey Deschanel completely and utterly adorable. I expected to see her in a retro fit-and-flare dress, so I'm happy that she opted for a more glamorous and sexy look. The bodice on this Prada dress is to-die-for.

3. Evan Rachel Wood in Gucci: Talk about a showstopper, ERW. This custom Gucci gown walked amazingly on the red carpet. Those are real feathers on that skirt! I especially loved the juxtaposition of the uber glam gown with Evan's short 'do.

4. Natalie Portman in Lanvin: I was very anxious to see Natalie in her first major appearance since the bebe. I may be going out on a limb here, but I actually loved Natalie's Lanvin dress. I adore the bold pink and I thought the fan-train worked well on her petite figure.

5. Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang: Sofia in a fitted dress? No surprise. Sofia in Vera Wang? No surprise. Sofia killing it? No surprise. Seriously, I don't know what I'm more envious of—that dress or that figure.

What were your favorites from this year's red carpet?

No comments:

Post a Comment