Wednesday, January 11, 2012

J-Crewing All Over the Place

All images via J. Crew


It's no secret that I have an addiction to J. Crew. If there was nothing stopping me, I would probably blow every single paycheck on all things J. Crew (who needs food and rent?). While doing research for my weekly column I couldn't help but drool over some of their recent arrivals. I think my credit card is ready for me to hit J. Crew this weekend...

Here is my J. Crew wishlist:

1. Per usual, I really can't resist a chic nautical stripe. 
2. Classic pinstrpes plus a metallic sheen?! Sign me up.
3. Every girl needs a classic cashmere sweater dress. Mix it up with this luxe shade of red!
4. I've been dying to try the colored denim trend. Neon persimmon sounds impossibly delish.
5. An updated twist on a true classic. Yes please.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute post! You can always count on J.Crew for the classics!

    ox,
    -Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete