Friday, January 13, 2012

Fashion Forecast: Awards Season (Golden Globes, SAG, Oscars)

Screen Actors Guild Awards


Images via StyleBistro and Style.com

1. Zac Posen: Could you just imagine a curvy bombshell like Christina Hendricks in this? Va-va-voom.
2. Badgley Mischka: I think a more casual, romantic look would work perfectly at the SAGs.
3. Gucci: The SAGs is the perfect time to break out a shorter hem. I picture edgy star Rooney Mara in this look.
4. J. Mendel: Simple elegance at its best.
5. Monique Lhuillier: Okay, so I'm slightly cheating because this is from her Pre-Fall 2012 collection. But seriously. Someone needs to rock this.
6. Lela Rose: It's a little younger and definitely fun. I'm talking to you, Elle Fanning.
7. Marchesa: Sexy and elegant. What's not to love?
8. Prabal Gurung: He's been quite the favorite among the who's who of Hollywood these days. Maybe Mila Kunis will brave Prabal again?
9. Rachel Zoe: I went BA-NA-NAS for her collection. I would love to see one of her gowns make it to a high-profile red carpet.
10. Carolina Herrera: Isn't it getting obvious that I'm pushing hard for this color? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment