Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Evening Inspirations and An Update

All images via

A classic Burberry trench/ Penguins make the best friends/ Life lessons from Audrey herself/ Gorgeous editorial from Harper's Bazaar Indonesia/ Damask chair and ottoman/ Daisies

Like what you see? Follow me on pinterest!


On a side note: Outfit posts are coming back, I promise. I just got back from my trip back home and it was a whirlwind to say the least. My dad had a pretty bad injury the day before I got back home for the holidays, so the majority of my trip was spent in the hospital with him. It was a stressful and trying time (lots of meetings with neurosurgeons and cardiologists) but he is doing much better now. I'm finally back in the swing of things so outfit posts will be back next week!

Stay lovely, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment