Monday, December 5, 2011

Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2012 Review

Anyone that knows me knows that I am obsessed with Oscar de la Renta. The man is a genius. So while I fully intended on waking up early to catch the live streaming of Oscar de la Renta's Pre-Fall 2012 collection, like a Class-A goober, I slept through my snooze button. Fail whale.

Thankfully for OscarPRGirl, I was still able to watch the full show on their fab Tumblr page.

As expected, the show was magnificent. In my opinion, no one does ladylike luxe quite like Oscar. The collection was the perfect prequel to the darkly chic looks I expect from his Fall 2012 show. Unexpected pops of Bordeaux reds and girly pinks were the perfect punctuation to Oscar's elegant and classic silhouettes.

Here are my fav looks from the collection:

(Photo courtesy of WWD)

2 comments:

  1. i am head over heels. wow!! and thanks for your sweet comment, love! i am happily following you, dear!!
    x jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red, purple and gold dresses!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete