Monday, December 5, 2011

Gingham Gal




gingham shirt- J. Crew
pencil skirt- Banana Republic
tote- Phillip Lim
peep-toe pumps- Nine West
bracelets- J. Crew, Forever 21, boutiques

Happy Monday! This weekend went by far too quickly. Between getting ready for my big trip and catching up on much-needed errands, it was Sunday before I knew it! 

Like I've said before, my office isn't the most formal so I've been trying to find ways to add my own twist to a business casual wardrobe. That being said, today's outfit was inspired by one of my favorite bloggers, Kendi! She has the most fab style aesthetic and I absolutely love her ability to play with color and prints.


I hope y'all had a terrific weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love this look. Kendi is inspirational...and you look great :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete