Saturday, November 26, 2011

Weekend Wish List


Zara/Pour la victoire/ Net-a-Porter/Sephora/Nordstrom/Amazon


1. I'm looking for the perfect festive clutch for the holiday season. This red snake-print clutch from Zara just may be it.

2. Yes, I have a shoe obsession. Currently coveting these perfect suede sandals from Pour la Victoire in "Dusty Plum."

3. Nothing says romance to me like the perfect vintage-inspired lace frock. This silk-chiffon blouse from Tibi is sheer perfection!

4. I love Fresh products—I don't remember what life was like before their sugar lip balm. So I'm pretty sure my bath-time experience will not be complete until I have their Sugar Lemon shower gel.

5. No one can quite soothe an aching heart quite like Adele. I cannot wait for the release of her live performance. Plus, I've been listening to the Glee mash-up of "Rumor Has It/Someone Like You" on repeat for the past week.

6. I used to think it was ridiculous to pay $14 for a bottle of nail polish, but I am now a Butter-believer. The colors are simply to die for. The "Wallis" dark gold shade is going to be just the right touch of sparkle for those holiday soirees.

No comments:

Post a Comment