Saturday, November 12, 2011

Weekend Wish List

Weekends are for relaxing on the couch (read: movie marathons) and online perusing!

 Madewell/ TopShop/ Net-a-Porter/ BaubleBar/ Zappos Couture/ Oxygen Boutique



1. Traveling made fun with the chicest of passport covers. I'm absolutely dying for this zebra-print one from Madewell!

2. I'm having a T-strap pumps moment. These black suede sandals from TopShop would be such a staple in my wardrobe!

3. It's comfy sweater time! This black and camel one from J. Crew is absolutely adorable.

4. I think I may be addicted to statement necklaces. But doesn't "champagne crystal" just sound too delicious to resist?

5. I've never been a stud-earrings kind of gal but this whimsical Kate Spade pair is making a believer out of me.

6. I may be missing my holiday party but this bustier dress from Alice + Olivia, complete with a gorge textured skirt, would have been perfect!

2 comments:

  1. nice!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Winda! Your blog and illustrations are uber fab!

    ReplyDelete