Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weather Woes



California weather has been great to me. In fact, it's been absolutely fantastic. Up to just a few weeks ago, I was spending most Saturday and Sunday afternoons hanging by the pool. (It's a tough life, I know.) So of course the one weekend that I had an Arkansassy in town to visit, it rained. Every day. All weekend. Cold, biting rain.

I'm sure the whole time he was thinking, Wow, Bernikins. You were totally lying when you said that Cali weather was amazing. I am never coming back here ever again. Actually, at one point he actually told me that the rain was "total bullshit." Agreed, son. Total bullshit it was.

So due the dreary weather all weekend, there was no time for outfit pictures this weekend. Which is sad considering I have a new haircolor to debut and an exiting new purchase. Oh well, let's cross our fingers for sunny days next week!


Also, I kept expecting Ryan Gosling to show and for this to happen. It didn't. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment