Saturday, November 5, 2011

Styling Sequins


top: J. Crew
sequined skirt: Banana Republic
belt: Banana Republic
tote: boutique
shoes: Charles & Keith
bracelet: Express 
sunglasses: Burberry

I'm ashamed to admit that the sequined skirt was an impulse purchase... It just seemed too decadent not to! I'm hoping that it'll bring lots of sparkle to those dreary fall days. :) My office's dress code isn't terribly formal so thankfully, this glittering pencil skirt will be seeing many office days!

This J. Crew silk top comes in so many gorgeous colors that it was quite difficult to narrow it down to one. I chose this gorgeous 'graffiti green' because I realized that most of my button-ups tend to be in boring neutral colors. Snag your own here!

A special thanks to my gay hubby, Aaron, for taking the pics. :)

More pics after the jump!







2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit on you. You look beautiful.

    F. Beaston

    ReplyDelete